Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yehey Day!

Today is a YEHEY DAY!!!.., got up early with a smile, ate breakfast (which I'm not used to),taking time preparing for school, got time to play freecell while waiting for a friend, rode on a cab and went to school.


I have three subjects for the day which start at 9:00 am 'til 3:00 pm. Take note: I have no vacant time, my schedule really starts at 9 in the morning and ends at 3 in the afternoon.That's every Tuesday, very tiring right?.. But fortunately, our teacher gave us a 30 minute break for us to be able to take our lunch.


After class, I went to the canteen together with Mikyu , Aimee and Suyin to continue with our case study which we started last Sunday. As usual, after making a magic trick on the case study...VANITY begun..HAHAHAHAHAHA..





2 comments:

Mikyu said...

wahahahaha. ataka sd ani shal oi. kulba au ang mga pics. XD

nadine said...

Wow nice pictures!!

Post a Comment