Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Top 10 Favorite Movies

I don’t really have an idea of what to share . I kept on thinking interesting things but nothing would appear in my mind. But then, when I turned my head sideways, I saw my collection of DVD’s, so I got an idea of just sharing to you my Favorite Movies that I have in my room. I will just blog about my Top 10 favorite movies.

Since this is my first post for the past 3 months, this will just serve as my comeback post...Hahahaha...
My Top 10 Favorite Movies: (1 as my highest)



10. What Happens in Vegas – what I like about this movie is because of the Vegas scenes, and the tandem of Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, I really love them both.




9. Marley and Me – Aaaaah, another beautiful movie of Owen Wilson, you know what, this 
 movie really made me cry, actually, it's because of Marley - the dog .





  8. Bridge to Terabithia – I like this movie because of the effects and the idea of making an extraordinary movie with kids as the main casts. And because I pretty much  like sci-fi movies.





 7. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button– Brad Pitt in this movies is so,so,so HOT!!..hahaha..Another movie that inspired me to love with no boundaries, age really doesn’t matter as long as you have each other’s 
 hearts. This film received 13 nominations,including best actor for Brad.

6. The Game Plan – I love Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in this movie,hahaha,he’s so cute in portraying as a very arrogant and selfish daddy of a very smart and cute daughter.I really enjoyed the scene where, dwayne joined the ballet show.
Joe Kingman is COOL!!  


5. Stardust– At first I was hesitant to watch this movie,I don't know, I just had the feeling that this would not be that good, but then, i was so bored and got nothing to do, so why not watch this movie rather than just to stare at the window doing nothing. I was surprised, I right away fell in love with the movie as well as the characters. And accidentally, this became one of my favorites.
4. Spiderwick Chronicles - I really wanted to watch this movie,but I didn't get the chance to watch it on big screen, so I just bought it on DVD and enjoyed it over and over..What I like about this movie is the creativity of the characters, and the effects.


3. Wanted - Angelina here is so GORGEOUSLY HOT!!!..I love the concept. Love the fight scene, I was amazed of their weapons.I am desiring to have one..HAHAHA!..For me, this action packed movie is a perfect ten.


2. The Proposal - This Romantic Comedy movie is LOVE!..The hilarious acts of Sandra is one of a kind!..All I can say is 10/10!!..  


1. Mamma Mia - Falling in Love with this Musical Romantic Comedy film featuring the ABBA songs. I didn't find any single scene that made me feel bored. From start til finish, is a BRAVO!..The male casts are stunningly gorgeous. I could'nt ask for more in this film.




So these are my top ten favorite movies for this year..And let's see what would be my top ten next year.This is all for now..Hanggang sa susunod..PAALAM!..

9 comments:

clarence said...

ei! your back!
hehehe.

haay, sa imo list usa pa gyud ako natanawan ana.
hehehe

SHALEE said...

asa mn ana clarence?!..hihihi..yeah,I'm back...for now..maybe..:)

Aimee said...

waaahh! i also love Wanted.. James McAvoy is lalalove <3 hahaha

i'm planning to watch The Proposal tonight :D

dylan said...

i really love this film (MAMMA MIA!) this is one of the best film I've ever watched. this is a feel good movie! :)

Anonymous said...

brad...a bought also dvd Bridge to Terabithia..hehehe

i also watched na Spiderwick Chronicles and stardust...

sa dvd ra ko kita..paita...hehehe..pero cge lang pareha bitaw ta wa kita sa big screen..


u know wat brad bag ohay ra ko kita mama mia
hehehe...

JHOANA said...

wow! I love your list. Benjamin Button is awesome. yung iba di ko pa napapanood. pero yung iba yes! Gonna make something like this.. hehe! (gaya gaya)

dell said...

hi :)wow i really loved the stardust movie :))

Febbe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Febbe said...

Saw err.. 8 of the movies on your list. Yay for 'Mamma Mia'! Love that one too. <3<3<3 Amanda Seyfried. (=

Post a Comment