Saturday, March 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, .SHALI BIBI!!!

At Age 20!

Thursday, March 12,we D' Hacienderas (our group's name) had gone through a lot...A LOT OF FUN!!!
We celebrated my 20th birthday which is ala Children's party yung theme.
It was the idea of Jessa and was held at Aimee's boarding house. May rooftop kasi dun.

After our first class (Strength of Materials;7:30-9:00am),Leslie and I went to Ayala to buy food.
While the rest of the group (Aimee,Leslie,Lyn,Mikyu and Suyin) went to the venue where we will be having
the said celebration.Si Jessa naman ay may klase pa, yung iba naman ay may pinuntahan pa (Jeff, Jo and Josef).

We (I and Leslie) bought a mocha-flavored cake at Goldilocks, 18" NY Classic-Yellow Cab pizza, some softdrinks,
and junkfoods. Bibili pa sana kami ng ice cream but I was thinking pano kung matunaw?..wala pa naman kaming ref
na magagamit dun. So yun hindi nalang kami bumili. Nong malapit na kaming matapos sa pamimili, timely, dumating si
Jeff. He brought the Spaghetti I requested. Yung Yaya kasi nya yung ipinagluto ko ng spag kasi malaman at masarap
magluto.I love spaghetti kasi eh. It's one of my favorites.Kaya yun, sinigurado ko talagang may masarap na spag sa birthday ko.




It was almost 12:00 noon when we arrived at
Aimee's B.H. The place was arranged already and the balloons were prepared.
And they were already dressed-up.Marami-rami na rin silang nakuhang pictures..





So we right away changed into children's
attire.I brought with me my Jollibee stuff toy as part of my outfit.Minutes later, the party started. The first part was the singing of Happy Birthday song and the blowing of the candle. After that, was the most favorite
part of the group. Eating Time!!!..








After everyone was full,we proceeded to our games. It was hosted by Leslie and Jeff. First was the "Hep-Hep Hooray".
For me this game was the most boisterous, disorder , enjoyable, fun and most distructive game we had. I can't
express it in words. Talagang ang saya-saya namin sa game na to. Hindi nga magkamayaw sa kakatawa. Halos Hindi
na nga makapagsalita sa kakatawa eh..hahahaha

The next game was the "egg-throwing-catching", don't know the name of the game. Basta ipasa mo lang yung itlog sa
partner mo habang unti-unting lumalayo kayo sa isat-isa.Unfortunately, talo kami .Pero enjoy naman kami.

The third game was the Paper Dance. Hindi lang kami masyadong sumayaw,mahangin kasi eh,tapos madaling liparin yung
newspaper.Fornately, we (Jessa and I)won in this game
.The prize was snickers.nyahahaha

The fourth and the last game was the Charade.It was fun coz we all participated in the game.I think that game was the
longest. We finished the game for I think half an hour?..hihihi

Afterwards, we had a picture taking. One thing that would describe the D' Hacienderas is being..."VAIN"..nyahahaha..

We're not just being corny,cool,funny and cute,D' Hacienderas are also sentimental. We value things which will make us
happy and proud and those persons who became part of our journey.

So I would like to thank those people who attended the PARTY and to those people who made this celebration a successful one .YOU GUYZ will
always remain in my HEART. And I wont ever forget that on March 12, 2009,I celebrated my birthday with the people
who I can call as my FRIENDS..REAL FRIENDS..LOVE YAH HACIENDERAS!!..

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaww... we love you too shalee... we're glad you had fun sa brithday mo..
and we are also thankful that we have a friend like you... =]

Anonymous said...

weeeeee!! touching au imu last message shal! hahahaha. we love you too! I LOVE ALL D' HACIENDERAS! i'm so grateful to have friends like you. hope dghan pa ta'g mga kbuang like this nga maagi-an! hahahaha! :D

leslieme! said...

OMG shalee..hehehhe.and i jusT wanna cRy...hihihi..mwah!

SHALEE said...

@jessa,mikyu and leslie:hahahahaha...XD

Aimee said...

we love you shal :) that day was one of my unforgettable ones XD

SHALEE said...

@aimee:hihihihi..me too..XD

Anonymous said...

through thick and thin Shali Bihbih, friends jud ta forever. love you miga :) hmmmwaaamwaaahmwaahhh!

..pero wa jd ko kakuha sa 'eclipse' pag charade. pagka angatch nmn lang jd! hehehe XD

SHALEE said...

@Jo:nyahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha..mao jd!..halos tanan eager nah keo musteal..hahahahaha..XD

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 20Th BIRTHDAY!! =] w0w, I really like the theme of your party very cute. hahaha. :))thanks for linking me ^^ take care~

SHALEE said...

@Jamie:Thank You!!..hihihi

My Pleasure!..XD

Anonymous said...

Oops am I too late to greet? Gah better late than never HAPEE BURTDEE! eheh
from the picture itself you really had fun! :D

SHALEE said...

@Cham:Hihihihihi..THANK YOU!!..

We realy had fun..AS IN!!!..nyahahahaXD

Anonymous said...

aww. ang daming foods. sobrang nakakainggit . :D nakakatakam pa. haha :D

ang ganda ng view dyan ah, very relaxing and parang quiet tignan :)

No wonder you had fun :) happy bday :)

Rose said...

wow belated happy birthday to you sis...
ang ganda ng party niyo ha...
ang cucute ng mga freidns mo sa pic...
nagmukhang mga bata...
ang daming handa ah...
happy birthday ulit sayo ^_~...

SHALEE said...

@Rose:Thank You Rose..XD

Tiborsho said...

belated happy beerday~ ai.. wala may beer.. pizza nlng ako.. hehe

SHALEE said...

@Tiborsho:Thank You!..Children's Party kaya,nya magbeer mi..nyaahahaha..

Anonymous said...

sana nakapunta din ako ng birthday mu.. hehe sarap ng puds! food blog ba ito? hehe feel ko lang kase puro foods, mamamamam sa sarap, di makakatulog sa gutom saka takam un mga readers mo parang ako lang.. an saya naman ng 20th bday mo. belated happy birthday! :)

SHALEE said...

@kelcey:Hihihihi..nagkataon lang nah sunod2x yong events and happenings kaya puro pagkain yong posts ko..hihihi

Thanks for the greetings..

Post a Comment